At BookCannmore™ we are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences, and we look forward to welcoming you to our properties. We pledge to deliver the highest level of customer service, which includes respecting your privacy and protecting your personal information. In this privacy statement ("Statement"), we provide you with details about how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information.
This Statement applies to BookCannmore™ and its subsidiaries. By using any of our products or services and/or by agreeing to this Statement, e.g. in the context of registering for any of our products or services, you understand and acknowledge that we will collect and use personal information as described in this Statement. Please note that this Statement does not apply to our processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packaged travel arrangements, marketing partners, or certain corporate customers.
The chart below summarizes the categories of personal information we have collected. The sources for those categories of personal information, the business or commercial purposes for which the information was collected, the categories of third parties with whom the information may have been shared, as permitted by law.
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our Site:
We have obtained this personal information from the following sources:
· Directly from consumers themselves
· From third party partners such as credit card providers
· From demographics companies.
We collected this personal information for the following business or commercial purposes:
· Fulfill guest reservations
· Send guests communications relating to their reservations
· Administer membership and activity in our loyalty program
· Provide customer service and support
· Verify identity
· Send marketing communications via email, direct mail, and social media
· Perform analytics in order to provide guests with personalized offers and content
· Perform analytics to improve business operations
· Determine guests' eligibility for special or promotional rates
· Process payments, including strong customer authentication (SCA) when required by law
· Process transactions with partners
· Administer contests and sweepstakes
· Share that data our third-party partners for creating seamless travel experiences
· Detect and prevent fraud
We have shared this personal information with the following categories of third parties:
· Service providers who perform tasks on behalf of BookCannmore™
· Our third-party partners for creating seamless travel experiences
· Payment card issuers and payment processors
· Employers pursuant to corporate agreements, employee consent, and as permitted by law
· Entities that have arranged a special rate plan with BookCannmore™ and/or organized an event and/or room block with BookCannmore™
· The third-party booking platform or travel agent through which a guest made a reservation
· Government agencies pursuant to legal requirements in some countries
BookCannmore™ does not knowingly collect, disclose, or sell personal information of minors under the age of 16 without permission from a minor's parent or guardian. When searching for accommodation reservations on a BookCannmore™ website or app, you may be asked to provide the ages of any minor guests staying in the room. BookCannmore™ collects this information for the purpose of determining room rates where applicable, such as at an all-inclusive property.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to the conditions set out in this Privacy Statement.
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by emailing email@example.com.
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.